photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Excitement!

I ordered my Beaba Babycook last night! I'm excited to starting making Hadley's baby food. I've talked to a few people that used this and love it! It steams and purees so I'll only have to clean one dish which is a plus!

I haven't decided if I'll start now or wait till she's 6 months. My pediatrician said I could start now or could wait and that it's really up to us to decide. I've read that now they are saying to wait till 6 months to start solids, so I think we will wait. This will give me time to perfect my baby food making skills! What have you other moms done - start at 4 months or wait till 6 months?


5 comments:

  1. Everything I have read has said wait, wait, wait (well, except for Jayden's pediatrician but he and I don't really agree on things anyway sooo...). So we're waiting. But now that we just got Jayden's Tripp Trapp (his high chair), I'm so excited to start feeding him with us when we are eating too! I'm way excited to start making my baby food too - I'll have a couple of dishes though :-) We bought a steamer for our own food so I'll use those for Jayden's food as well and then I have heard an immersion blender works wonders for making baby food and I happen to have one of those so we'll give that a try. I registered for this Babycook though and thought it looked nice as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know when you start! I did give Hadley green beans yesterday and she loved them! But I think I'm gonna hold off and wait a while before I give her anything else till around 6 months! We don't have any appliance that I could make her food with so I decided I would give this whirl instead of buying the different appliances. Plus I need something easy if I'm really gonna do this and work. I got a great deal online! We will have to exchange recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cooper's only 9 months old and I can't remember when he started eating food! I'm losing my mind! Now he eats whatever we eat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! He'll have to show Hadley how big kids eat :) We should all go grab lunch or dinner soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We started at 4 months with both boys. It's so much fun starting baby food!!! Our Pediatrician and Sean's dad told us four months, but that was 3 years ago!!! It's amazing how things change! I hope all is well with you guys! Hadley is so ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete