photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Sunday, January 2, 2011

End of 2010!

Hadley turned 3 months old 4 days before her first Christmas. She weighed 13 lbs 3 oz (75th percentile) and was 24 inches long (90th percentile!) at her checkup! She is so long! The doctor assured me she would be taller than me, haha!


She's really discovered her hands now and loves to put them in her mouth! Preferably all 5 fingers at once! She's been cooing up a storm and "talking" to us which is probably the sweetest sound I could ever imagine! She's been sleeping in her crib for about 2-3 weeks. The first week she did great! But the last 10 or so days she's been waking up 2 or so times in the night - not crying or hungry - just wide awake and ready to play! She smiles SO big when I go to pick her up at night, like "yay, mommy is here to play!"

We spent Christmas Eve with Brandon's family - had a delicious dinner and opened gifts. Hadley's longest car trip yet, all the way to Jefferson City!

We woke up to a white Christmas in Knoxville which was the first one in decades. We enjoyed breakfast at our place with my mom as well as my dad and stepmom and opened Hadley's gifts. Next year she'll be a little more excited about the whole opening gift thing :) Then we headed to my aunt's house for lunch and more visiting! Hadley was a trooper throughout her fun-filled, busy first Christmas!





Here are a few other pics from December...




My new hat from Etsy.com!



Christmas Eve
I walked in her nursery the other day and saw this - melted my heart!



2010 was such a memorable and wonderful year for us. We are so blessed to have such a loving marriage, great jobs, wonderful family and friends, and the sweetest girl we know! We are excited to see what 2011 has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment