photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Thursday, January 20, 2011

4 Months!

Today my sweet girl is 4 months old! I can hardly believe it's already been 4 months! We went for her monthly check up today. She got 3 shots and one oral vaccine....she did SO good! She cried for just a minute, and smiled as soon as I picked her up. Her smile melts my heart!





Hadley's stats...

  • 25 inches (90th percentile)
  • 14 lbs 13 oz (80th percentile)
  • The pediatrician said that she's 'advanced' in her motor skills. Go Hadley!
  • Loves to look at the "baby" in the mirror. She smiles at that "baby" the instant she sees her.
  • Intrigued by Riley, although he's not interested in her whatsoever! She stares at him and smiles. She was cracking up at him yesterday - it was so sweet!
  • Putting her weight on her legs when you hold her up. She loves to stand up like a big girl!
  • Reaching for toys, Riley, and mommy and daddy's faces when they are close to her. Waiting for her to reach for us!
  • Loves to put things in her mouth
  • Cooing and laughing (finally!)
  • Eating about 4 times a day (8a, 12p, 4p, and 8p) and usually once in the night
  • Takes 3 naps a day (morning, afternoon, and early evening)
  • Wearing 3-6 months clothes
  • Not a fan of the hair dryer when I get ready. I think it scares her! She used to like it, but the last few weeks she cries when I turn it on.
  • We think her hair is starting to grow in a little bit. I can't wait to put a bow in her hair!
  • Enjoys watching mommy do dishes and cook while she watches from her bumbo seat
  • Doesn't hate tummy time as much as she used to. She might even go close to 5 minutes without fussing!
  • Likes getting a warm bath before bed
  • Can roll from her tummy to her back
  • So incredibly sweet when she wakes up in the morning and from naps
  • Working on sleeping through the night (in our own crib with minimal wake ups/ intervention). I talked with the pediatrician today about her sleep. He said we should let her cry 20-30 minutes. 20-30 minutes....really?! I thought I was mean last night when I let her go 5! I did just let her cry for 10 minutes when I put her down for her nap. We shall see what tonight holds....every night it's a suprise when she'll wake up!

Today is also a special day because one year ago today, I found out I was pregnant. I'll never forget that day! I was working at a client (Regal Entertainment Group) and it was the first day of busy season. Took a test there in the bathroom because I couldn't wait till I got home a 9 or 10 to take it! Needless to say, I didn't get much work done that day! What a special and blessed 365 days it has been! Going to celebrate 28 years of life with my hubby tonight at Melting Pot!

1 comment:

  1. Aww...Hadley is changing so much! She looks like Brandon!! Cooper wants to see Hadley soon! Babies are the best things ever! And...enjoy your night out!!! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete