photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I've got feet!

Hadley has officially discovered her feet. It is so funny! She would just stare at them for a couple of days, but now she is grabbing them and kicking them!

Riley is starting to warm up to Hadley which makes me so happy....he actually gave her a big wet puppy kiss the other day which confused her a little bit! She always reaches to give him loves when he is within reaching distance of her. I can't wait till she can chase after him!

Her sleeping has been great the past 2 nights! Thank goodness because I have a bit of a stomach bug. Sunday night she slept from 8p - 7a with no intervention necessary (she whimpered about 5 minutes on 2 occassions but went right back to sleep). Last night she slept from 7:30p - 5:45a and I never heard a peep from her. I actually just looked at the monitor at 5:45 and noticed her eyes were wide open....a few minutes later she was cooing and then started laughing! Me and Brandon just looked at the monitor while she had a fun time by herself till about 6:00 when the cooing and laughs started to take a turn for cry-ville! I'm very thankful she is sleeping better and pray it continues!
Snuggling with Daddy before bedtime
Good thing I look good in orange & white!
Showing off my tummy time skills!
Daddy likes my feet, too!

1 comment:

  1. She really does look good in orange! Not every baby can pull that off you know :-) That's great that Hadley is sleeping so good! Way to go! We're still doing the cosleeping thing and although it makes it super easy to feed Jayden every night, I feel like I'm not going to have a full night of sleep for a loooong time.

    ReplyDelete