photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

sweet.

I keep meaning to write about some sweet things I've noticed that Hadley does. I don't want to forget these!
  • When she falls asleep, she always feels around my face and neck. Her eyes will be just about closed and she studies my face with her sweet little hands. I love it.
  • She loves to roll around and coo in her crib in the mornings. She wakes up at 6 am like clockwork (sometimes she'll go back to sleep till 7 if we are lucky). She's our little rooster! It is such a sweet sound to wake up to.
  • This is more funny than sweet, but I want to remember it nonetheless! When she finishes a bottle, I set it to the side and then put her on my knee and try to burp her. I noticed that she would stare at the empty bottle so I started facing her the other way. Well now she twists her upper body in order to see it. She either smiles at the empty bottle or stares very intently. It is hilarious!



Happy Friday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment