photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

 
 
 
Fall Edition! (mostly...)
 
 
Loving all the fall recipes I've seen on pinterest lately. Bring on the pumpkin lattes, cookies, cakes, smoothies, etc.
 
 
 
 
 
I am counting down the days till I convince the Mr. to drag out all the fall décor from the basement! When do pumpkins go on sale?
 
 
 
I am loving that we only have 10 more days until it's football time in Tennessee!  Ready for football parties, tailgating, and breaking out all the orange and white clothes for my little and me :)
 
 
 
 Loving the semi-cooler temps! Cannot wait to rock my Frye boots, skinny jeans, and sweaters. I've been on a bit of a buying spree for the Hadster too, stocking her up for fall.
 
 
 
 

Loving the fall party themes. Thinking of having friends and all the kiddies over for a pumpkin carving/painting party, complete with chili bar and all the fixins'. This just sounds good for the soul.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loving planning Hadley's 3rd birthday party - we are having the party at a local park and I'm doing a rainbow theme. I'm really trying not to go overboard - trying to keep it simple - but Pinterest does not help.  Look at all these adorable rainbow themed party pictures! So cheerful and Hadley is sooo excited when I show her ideas on the internet....she's my little party planning assistant this year which is so fun!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loving this cute print I found on Etsy - so want this for my office! #truth!
 
 
 
Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment