photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Monday, August 12, 2013

Our weekend in pictures

 
Celebrating Luke's 1st Birthday! Golf themed and everything was SO cute! Wish I would have taken more pictures. All the kiddies had so much fun!
 





 
 
Homemade gluten free pizza! Sorry for the crazy kitchen mess...wow. Anywho, it was a cute idea but the crust was not good. Like, it was nasty. And I was tempted to go pickup Mellow Mushroom after the first bite and turn our $15 at home pizza into a $35 pizza. Thank goodness I picked up a bagged salad because it saved the meal :) 
 
 
Sunday morning post-run treat!


 
Skipped church Sunday and headed for the zoo! The new giraffe exhibit is awesome! They get so close and you can pay a few bucks to hand feed them.

 
 






Taste of Thai, because what 2 year old doesn't love thai food? Playing with the sugar packets is like her favorite past time while we wait for our food. Also, check our her sweet "bib."
 


 
Made our favorite, Roasted Veggie Enchiladas. Brandon said I could start a restaurant with the following dishes: My Berry Chicken Salad, these Roasted Veggie Enchiladas, and.....
 
And he could never think of a third, so I guess he really only likes 2 things I make :)
But seriously, these are good y'all. I used broccoli and mushrooms this time - you can just throw whatever veggies you've got on hand in this dish. Love it.
 
 
 
Happy first day of school!


No comments:

Post a Comment