photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Monday, August 19, 2013

Meal Planning Monday + Weekend recap

Mondays always seem to come around so quick!  Here's what our weekend looked like...

I am taking full advantage of the last few half day Fridays at work - only 2 left!  This past Friday I was able to get some shopping done for Hadley's fall wardrobe and make the 4:15p barre class - yay!



Hadley spent Friday and Saturday with the Skeens which equals date night for me and the Mr.  We ended up at Bonefish which never disappoints!  They have an amazing flourless chocolate cake which we finished off with no problem.  



Saturday morning we worked out, ran errands, and then headed to the Knoxville Open which is practically a skip, hop, and jump from our house.



someone's caddy photo bombed us :)

We all went out for dinner at Wild Wings afterwards and then the after party at the Bennetts' house.



Sunday we picked up the Hadster - I missed her!  Brandon's mom told me all sorts of funny things that Hadley said during her stay at Granna and Pappy's house over the weekend. My favorite was definitely this one: While Granna was vacuuming and Hadley asked her if she was almost done mowing. Hehe :)  Apparently mommy needs to vacuum more often, although I do usually leave that for the house cleaner because there are only so many hours in a day folks!  I guess the vacuum looks and sounds like a push mower? 

I took her on a lunch date to Salsaritas and then we went to Costco which is like her favorite. She's really into the sampling :) 

Hadley is really into "helping" me around the kitchen so we had fun prepping food for this week and doing dishes.

On the menu this week....

Honey Sesame Glazed Salmon, quinoa, green salad
 


 


Spinach Lasagna Roll-ups with Broccoli (I'll make a gluten free version with spaghetti squash for myself, and the regular recipe for B and H)
 
 
 
Have a great week friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment