photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Monday, March 3, 2014

22 weeks

How far along: 22 weeks

Gender: GIRL!

Weight gain: 15 lbs at my appointment last week. Thinking of buying a scale for our house so I can keep track at home!
 
Maternity clothes: Yes! Still can fit into some pre-pregnancy pants with my belly band I picked up at target, but maternity is much more comfy. 

Stretch marks: I think I have some towards the top of my stomach, almost at my rib cage. I had some crazy red streaks a couple weeks ago and thought I was having some sort of reaction to something I ate, but I think it's stretch marks. Since then I've been lathering on the mama belly oil I used while pregnant with Hadley!

Belly button in or out: In, but very stretched out!

Sleep: Sleeping well most nights.
 
Symptoms: Low back pain, heartburn, mild swelling of my feet by the end of the day.
    
Best moment this week: Brandon got to feel baby girl move this week! What a sweet moment lying in bed with his hand on my belly, giggling at how amazing this whole experience is!
 
Miss anything: Endurance, having options in my closet. Hope y'all like my gap maternity leggings because you'll be seeing a lot of them over the next few months ;)
 
Movement: Yes, getting stronger every week!  I can feel her everyday now, and notice when I drink something cold, she usually wiggles around. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this aspect of pregnancy.

Cravings: Protein and sweets. I'm pretty much a peanut butter addict. I finally got some PB2 to try, because I don't think my waist can afford the real thing daily :)  It was way better than I thought!

Workouts:  Only going to run 3x a week now and still go to barre. I ran outside for the first time in a month yesterday - felt SO good to get out there - I felt a little silly with my belly bouncing around, but it was a perfect day for a run. I totally needed it. I've started to do some interval walking on the treadmill too.
 
Looking forward to: Springtime!! The Skeen family is beyond over this winter. Also, my mama's birthday is this weekend and we are looking forward to celebrating with her!
 
22 week bump!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment