photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Monday, February 24, 2014

21 weeks


How far along: 21 weeks

Gender: GIRL!

Weight gain: 15 lbs
 
Maternity clothes: Yes! Still can fit into some pre-pregnancy pants with my belly band I picked up at target, but maternity is much more comfy. Can wear both types of tops but about to be full on maternity soon.  

Stretch marks: None yet

Belly button in or out: In

Sleep: Sleeping well most nights.
 
Symptoms: Holy heartburn, batman! And some lower back pain.
    
Best moment this week: 1) Going to the zoo on this GORGEOUS weekend with my sweet little family. Hadley had the best time!  2) Also got some date night action in on Saturday night while Hadley stayed with Brandon's parents - thank you Norma :)  3) I got a facial on Saturday - first one in years and it was A-MA-ZING!
 

 
Miss anything: Um, having a figure and running. I saw tons of people running this weekend and I got pretty depressed. Running is getting hard!
 
Movement: Yes, getting stronger every week!  She actually startled me when I was falling asleep one night this week. I hope Brandon gets to feel the movement soon - my placenta is on the front this time, so it mutes the movement.

Cravings: Protein, sweets, cereal

Workouts:  Still running and going to barre regularly. I've been running 4x a week, about 15 miles a week this far. My 4 mile runs are becoming 3 mile runs, or will just run 3x a week. My ligaments and hip flexors get tired/sore quick these days.
 
Looking forward to: Only about 5 weeks till Disney World! I can't wait to take a little family vacay - need a serious break from work and the real world - work has been cray-cray lately. This will be our last trip as a family of three!  Hadley is beyond excited and we've had fun planning our trip!  I can't wait to see her face when we see all the characters - I booked a character breakfast with the Disney Jr. crew (which is all she watches) so I'm excited to see her reaction.   
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment