photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

18 weeks


How far along: 18 weeks

Gender: Appointment on 2.13.14! But doing a special gender reveal cake with Brandon over Valentine's dinner on 2.15.14. I found someone to make a gluten free cake for us - yay! Hoping I can stay strong during the appointment and not look at the screen too much!


Weight gain: 8 lbs

Maternity clothes: Totally living in leggings. I wore some Gap maternity leggings yesterday - heaven I tell you. Embracing all the stretchy stuff!

Stretch marks: None yet

Belly button in or out: In

Sleep: Did not sleep well last week, mainly due to some 3 am toddler bathroom wake up calls screams

Symptoms: No new symptoms this week. My thyroid is VERY out of whack. My doctor thinks I may have a very rare gene that could impact the pregnancy - I'm going back today to get tested for it. He wanted my close blood relatives all tested too. My mom and Hadley are coming with me to my appointment today and I'm extremely anxious right now - any and all prayers appreciated that this sweet little baby is healthy and growing.
   
Best moment this week: By belly "popped" this week!

Miss anything: Endurance, fitting into my old clothes, v-i-n-o

Movement: Still just flutters. I'm thinking the placenta my be in the front this time, muting movements, but I won't know until my next ultrasound for sure.

Cravings: Peanut butter, seafood, cereal

Workouts:  Still running and going to barre regularly 

Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!


No comments:

Post a Comment