photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Monday, February 17, 2014

20 weeks


How far along: 20 weeks

Gender: GIRL! We found out Saturday night when we cut into our ADORABLE cake  (NattyEm's made it gluten free for us!)  Here is before and after - it was so much fun finding out this way :)

 
 

Weight gain: Judging by the amount of cake I ate over the weekend (see above), probably 20 pounds :)  For real, I'm not kidding. I feel HUGE.

Maternity clothes: Yes! Still can fit into some pre-pregnancy pants with my belly band I picked up at target, but maternity is much more comfy. Can wear both types of tops but about to be full on maternity soon.  Waiting till temps warm up to purchase anything else.

Stretch marks: None yet

Belly button in or out: In

Sleep: Sleeping well most nights.

Symptoms: A little lower back pain, heartburn
   
Best moment this week: 1) Hearing that our sweet baby GIRL is right on track growth wise and everything looked perfect during our ultrasound this week. 2) At my barre studio, they had "Boys at the Barre" for Valentine's. Brandon went and it was VERY entertaining to say the least. It totally kicked his butt!  3) AND celebrating Valentine's with my 2 valentines. We had banana chocolate chip pancakes, fruit, and egg white muffins. Then we all opened our gifts. I didn't snap a picture of Brandon's gift, but I got him a little bag full of his favorite things...ya know, beef jerky, mixed nuts, a Starbucks giftcard, oreos, all with a sweet note attached. I really feel like he should put on some weight right along with me ;)

 
 

Miss anything: Um, having a figure.
 
Movement: Yes, been feeling little kicks finally!

Cravings: Protein (tuna, peanut butter, eggs) and sweets

Workouts:  Still running and going to barre regularly. I forsee my mileage dropping a little as my ligaments are getting sore after longer runs. I am so excited about the temps warming up this week - I've been doing the treadmill for months it seems!
 
Looking forward to: So many things now that we know we are having a little GIRL! Name, nursery, etc!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment