photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Monday, March 10, 2014

23 weeks


How far along: 23 weeks. Baby girl can hear me now which I find so, so sweet.

Gender: GIRL!

Weight gain: 15 lbs at my last appointment Who knows by this point. I sort of don't want to know.

 

Maternity clothes: Yes! Still can fit into some pre-pregnancy pants with my belly band, but maternity is much more comfy. Tops is a mix of maternity/non-maternity

Stretch marks: Been using my mama belly oil I used while pregnant with Hadley. I don't have any noticeable marks yet.

Belly button in or out: In, but very stretched out!

Sleep: Sleeping well most nights.
 
Symptoms: A little hip/low back pain, random heartburn at night, mild swelling of my feet by the end of the day.
    
Best moment this week: We had the BEST weather this weekend. We spent as much time outside as possible. We also celebrate my mom's birthday this weekend. We went to her church with her and had a lovely brunch that morning at First Watch, a newish place in town. Later, I took Hadley to the cupcake place near our house and let her pick out a cupcake for her mimi and one for her. We took it over to her house and sang happy birthday to her. It was really sweet!

Happy Birthday Mimi!

Just singing Happy Birthday to baby sister with her shades and mardi gras beads on, all while waving the flag! High on this awesome weather we had all weekend!
  

 
Miss anything: Endurance, options in my closet. Oh, and WINE. 

Movement: Yes, getting stronger every week!  I can feel her everyday now, and notice when I drink something cold, she usually wiggles around. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this aspect of pregnancy.

Cravings: Protein, seafood, sweets

Workouts:  Running 3 or so miles, 3x a week now and still going to barre.
 
Looking forward to: Springtime! This weekend's weather got me so ready for warm temps, shorts, and cute new clothes for Hadley.  3 weeks till we leave for Disney!


23 weeks

Woah, belly looks huge!

No comments:

Post a Comment