photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Monday, March 17, 2014

24 weeks



How far along: 24 weeks, 6 months pregnant today! Baby girl is viable!

Gender: GIRL!

Weight gain: 15 lbs at my last appointment a couple weeks ago (I go back next week).  Who knows by this point. I sort of don't want to know!  Yikes.

 
Maternity clothes: Yes! Still can fit into some pre-pregnancy pants with my belly band, but maternity is much more comfy. Tops is a mix of maternity/non-maternity.


Stretch marks: Still haven't noticed any - been using my mama belly oil I used while pregnant with Hadley.


Belly button in or out: In, but very stretched out!


Sleep: Sleeping well most nights.
 
Symptoms: A few Braxton hicks contractions!, some hip/low back pain, mild swelling of my feet by the end of the day.
    
Best moment this week: 1) We took Hadley to her first dance class at Little Gym, it was just so precious to watch her so excited! She kept looking at us, smiling, and waving!  2) We also took her to the movies and she did great until the last 20 minutes - she climbed up in my lap and laid her head on my shoulder. Just trying to soak up all these little moments before I've got 2 little ones to love on! 3) Splurged on baby girl #2's new diaper bag!
 



 
Miss anything: Figure flattering clothes. Sushi.

Movement: Yes, getting stronger every week! 

Cravings: Peanut butter, any kind of fruit, cereal

Workouts:  Running 3 or so miles 3x a week now, and still going to barre about 4x a week. I definitely have harder days and easier days as far as running goes.
 
Looking forward to: 14 day till we leave for Disney! We did a lot of planning this weekend and did some shopping for our trip this weekend! I ordered Hadley a personalized autograph book for the characters to sign - this will be such a cute keepsake for her! She is beyond excited and tells everyone she is going to Disney World! It's so cute because she just has no idea how magical it all will be :)
 

24 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment