photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

16 weeks


How far along: 16 weeks

Gender: Appointment on 2.13.14 - we are going to get them to write the pink or blue verdict in a sealed envelope.  I'm going to take the envelope to my favorite gluten-free bakery and let them make us a small gender reveal cake for me and Brandon to cut into over our Valentine's dinner. I cannot wait!
 
Weight gain: +7 lbs as of a week ago.
 
Maternity clothes: Not yet. I'm having serious trouble finding maternity pants that don't make me look like MC Hammer.  Not sure why they make the thigh and butt area so GINORMOUS in maternity pants.  I did get some great Jessica Simpson skinny jeans, some tops for work, and a couple dresses from Loft and Motherhood Maternity.  Still on the hunt for work pants.
 
Stretch marks: None yet
 
Belly button in or out: In
 
Sleep: Sleeping great!

Symptoms: No real new symptoms to note. My belly is really starting to grow which is exciting to watch. 
  
Best moment this week: Celebrating my 31st birthday - had a wonderful weekend that I will post about soon :)
 
Miss anything: I need sushi.
 
Movement: Still feeling little flutters and ready for some kicks!
 
Cravings: Fruit, seafood, sweets
 
Workouts:  Still running and going to barre regularly. I tire much easier right now but so far my weekly mileage is same as pre-pregnancy. 
 
Looking forward to: A 4 day work week!
 

2 comments:

  1. Are we going to get to watch Baby Skeen grow?? I love me some baby bumps! :-) I'm so stinkin excited for you!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes! I might post one next week for you :) I am so excited too - I absolutely love experiencing this miracle!

      Delete