photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

15 weeks



How far along: 15 weeks
 
Gender: Will find just before Valentine's Day. Thinking of sharing that special moment with the hubs over our valentine's day dinner - can't imagine anything sweeter! 
 
Weight gain: +7 lbs (went to the doctor today)
 
Maternity clothes: Not yet. I did go to Motherhood Maternity last night and ordered some things from Gap.
 
Stretch marks: None yet
 
Belly button in or out: In
 
Sleep: Sleeping well except when Hadster yells "Mommmmyyy, I need to go POTTTTYYYY" in the middle of the night :)

Symptoms: Feeling really good in the second trimester thus far. My, uhummm, "girls" finally got the memo I am pregnant :)
 
Best moment this week: Taking Hadley to her first TN basketball game. She had so much fun singing Rocky Top (the man next to us really enjoyed her rendition!) and clapping along with the crowd. She had so much more fun that I thought she would!
 
Miss anything: Would not mind a nice glass of vino right now, or sushi. Or both.
 
Movement: Still feeling little flutters and ready for some kicks!
 
Cravings: Fruit and eggs. Anything ethnic but that's pretty norm for me.
 
Workouts:  Still running and going to barre regularly. I ordered the Gabrialla Support Belt for running, excited to try it out when my bump gets bigger.
 
Looking forward to: Brandon coming back home as he's been working out of town this week.  My birthday this weekend - Brandon has planned something special for us - is it Friday yet?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment