photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Baby Skeen #2!

We are BEYOND EXCITED to announce that we are expecting another precious little one July 7, 2014! Skeen, party of four!



The pregnancy has gone well my first trimester and very much like my first. I am back on the daily blood thinner injections for my clotting disorders while I am pregnant. My belly already looks like a pin cushion, but this baby is worth every stick!

 
How far along: 14 weeks
 
Gender: Will find out in a few weeks I can not wait! So far, both of us are guessing that it's another girl!
 
Weight gain: Will find out at next appointment on 1.15.14. At my 11ish week appointment I was +1 lb, but then Christmas happened. 
 
Maternity clothes: Not yet, been wearing out my leggings though!
 
Stretch marks: Hoping for none again this round!
 
Belly button in or out: In
 
Sleep: Good...I was exhausted from weeks 6-12 but finally getting my energy back.
 
Best moment this week: Hearing Hadley talk about being a big sis. She keeps asking if it's a boy or a girl and I told her it's too early to know yet. She told me we could ask God....love her.
 
Miss anything: Endurance when running, sushi, and coffee. I'm allowing myself one large cup of joe every morning, mainly for the sake of those around me ;)
 
Movement: Started to feel flutters this week!
 
Cravings: No real cravings, just eating anything I can get my hands on!
 
Queasy or sick: I have had just a little nausea during the 1st trimester, but that is completely gone. 
 
Workouts:  I've still been keeping up with my workouts the first 14 weeks. I usually run 4ish days a week (16ish miles total) and have been trying to do barre 2-3 days a week, schedule permitting. There are so many girls expecting at barre (and instructors!) and I feel like I'll be going to barre more and running less the further along I get.
 
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender soon and getting a real "bump" rather than looking like I've eaten too much! :)
 
Here's a pic of what the bump looks like at 14 weeks...
 
 
 
God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment