photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday!



I am loving our new Vitamix! I went to Costco alone on Sunday (uh oh!) and I totally got sucked into the demo. I'd heard so many positive things about these machines, so I decided to take the plunge and get one. You can make soup, ice cream, smoothies, frozen drinks, food process, and so much more in this thing. No more picking chia seeds out of my teeth - yay!  I think this thing is life changing :)
 

 
I am loving that we have our dear friends coming in this weekend from Kingsport. Excited to see them and their sweet little Oliver :)




Loving this HILARIOUS yet somewhat inappropriate blog post I found...
 
 


I love this Tennessee shirt. Please, someone buy it for me!
 


 
I love this idea! How cute is this wooden growth chart?
 



Loving these quotes/scriptures/bits of humor I found on Pinterest as of late...
 

 
 
 





2 comments:

  1. I have that ruler in my kids' room! It's so easy to make if you buy the vinyl numbers from Trading Phrases.com!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Nichole! I might have to try and make one - it's so cute! I will definitely check that website out!

      Delete