photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I am loving my blog's new look. Thank you Aubrey @ The Kinch Life!


I am loving how we surprised my dad in Huntsville this past weekend for his birthday!  We had a wonderful day celebrating with him! The girls had so much fun at a local park, it was so fun seeing them play together.


 
 
I am loving my latest lululemon purchase - the run pace setter skirt. I thought I would never buy a running skirt, but this one is perfect, y'all. So flattering! 


 
 
I am loving these cute fall tea towels! I realize it's just mid-July, but I am already dreaming of fall and all the goodness that comes along with it. Like pumpkin bread and my Frye boots. And dressing up my toddler in all things pumpkin :)



I'm loving Kroger. The digital coupons that I load from my computer - genius. Also, Kroger sends me coupons based on my past purchases - sorta Big Brother but I'm totally okay with it since it saves me some cash.  Not to mention 2x the fuel points on the weekends this summer.  I don't know what you people do on Friday nights, but all the cool moms go grocery shopping....toddlerless....and it's awesome.



I am loving my sweet little toddler!  Hadley is unbelievably sweet at times....she just melts my heart sometimes. The other day she said "you're my best friend mommy," in the world's sweetest voice. Love her to pieces!




2 comments: