photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday



Love these cute garden markers. We could use something like this in our little garden.
 

 
Been thinking about Hadley's 'big girl' room.  Here are some inspiring rooms I found on Pinterest.  I'm looking forward to starting this fun project, but can't believe she's already big enough to have a 'big girl' room.  She has grown up so much, just in the last few months! 
 


 
 
Chobani Flip yogurt - these are the real deal y'all. YUM.
Emily Ley Great Day Mugs and Notepads. I love everything on her site...my office needs a little sprucing up and could use a few of these goodies!
 

 
 
 
Days till vacation! Cannot come too soon.
 
 
 
I love, love, love this sweet little blessing...
 



No comments:

Post a Comment