photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Monday, April 29, 2013

Rainy Weekend

What a rainy weekend we had!  Like, it rained every second of the day on both Saturday and Sunday.  No fun with a 2.5 year old, but we made the best of it and got some things done around the house.  Lots of lounging this weekend :)



I had a mani and pedi Friday after work, bought some new running shoes (my first pair of Brooks!), and had girls night at my fav Mexican restaurant (thanks to the hubs for my night off) :)



Saturday I hit up Lululemon for their free Saturday community class (who can say no to a free Barre class) and cute workout gear!
 


We took a family trip to Kroger for our weekly shopping and then went to Pet Smart for some free entertainment. Hadley LOVES seeing all the animals, especially the kitty cats this weekend.


Saturday night we had date night and Brandon wouldn't tell me where we were going. I thought I had it figured out, but I was wrong. We ended up at Northshore Brasserie, and it was amazing!  We had a really fun time and completely stuffed ourselves :) 



Sunday we went to church and did a bazillion loads of laundry. I also did some spring cleaning and listed some things on eBay. Out with the old, in with the new.


What's on the menu this week?
 


Spinach Berry Salad (spinach, strawberries, blueberries, toasted almonds, feta, grilled chicken, raspberry vinaigrette).



Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps (Skinnytaste.com)






Parmesan Crusted Tilapia with quinoa and roasted broccoli

 
 
Breakfast on Friday night - Pancakes and Omelets
 
 
Here is a sweet little clip of Hadley waking up this past weekend....love her!
 
 
 
Happy Monday all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment