photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Boston


I am still in shock and so deeply saddened about the tragedy that perspired at the Boston Marathon.  Having just been a part of such a joyful and uplifting half marathon this month, I can't understand why anyone would do such a thing. 

I was having a 'bad day' yesterday...case of the Mondays and typical work related stuff.  After hearing the news about Boston yesterday, I felt guilty about my 'fake' problems. I sat and prayed for all the innocent victims, their families, the first responders, and for all those involved.  Such a senseless and cruel act of violence that I just cannot comprehend.  I don't understand why things like this happen. 

This morning I was reading my daily devotional and it reminded me that God is in control and He has a purpose for everything...


 
Today I will be thankful and live by faith.  Today I will pray for Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment