photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Friday, May 10, 2013

Mother's Day

Two and a half years have past since I began my journey as a mother....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Sometimes words can't describe all the emotions I feel as a mom...it's amazing and it's hard, but I love it and want to fully embrace all of the ups and downs that come with this job.  Most of the time I laugh, but sometimes I want to cry when I think about my little baby growing up and experiencing the hard parts of life.  Sometimes I am frustrated when I want to put her to bed, and she's running around with panties on her head, or saying "no mommy!!"  Sometimes I go in her room when she is sound asleep and pick her up to rock her and love on her, because it just fills my heart with so much love. 
 
There is no sweeter sound than hearing my little girl say "I love you mommy" and put her tiny little arms around my neck and then grab me with her sweet little hands for a kiss.  I wish I could bottle up moments like that because they make it all worth it.
 
Today, I love looking back at the last 2.5 years and seeing how my life has changed with this sweet little girl.  I feel like I've grown up with her in some ways, becoming who God has planned.
 
Want to wish all the amazing women in my life a very Happy Mother's Day! So many of you ladies shaped me into who I am today, and I am so thankful for each one of you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to a great mommy!! Hadley is such a doll :)

    ReplyDelete