photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I'm loving Wednesday!

I never thought I would jump on this 'What I'm loving Wednesday' train, but today I am :)





I'm loving my sweet husband suprise me with a getaway to the Dancing Bear Lodge over the weekend. More on that later!



Loving that I found a Zumba class offered Monday - Saturday (even night classes that I can make after Hadley goes to bed) literally a mile from my house!



Loving the fact that Starbucks came out with their new Blonde Roast which is lighter than the others.  I'm so excited about this as the other roasts were too strong for my tastes!



Loving my new Hamilton Beach crockpot that Santa brought me. It's large, programmable with lots of settings, and the price is right!  I've used this at least once a week since I got it and everything has turned out perfect!
Loving the fact I will be spending Saturday with some of my besties from college! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment