photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

29!

Today I turn 29 years young!  Happy Birthday to me!  Oh so close to 30...I'm going to savor my last year in the 20's!  My sweet momma is making me a gluten-free lasagna tonight for dinner...my birthday request this year :)




I went to a walk-in clinic last night because I have caught whatever Hadley has. I was diagnosed with bronchitis and was sent home with a Z pack and oral steriod.  I think I'll be on the up and up soon!  Hopefully I'll be feeling better by the weekend because Brandon has planned a little getaway for us this weekend to celebrate my birthday.  Just the two of us.  I'm so excited to spend some quality time with my husband!  Not that I won't miss my Hadley, but I can't wait to have some time to relax and not chase my little energizer bunny around all weekend.

My first adventure in my 29th year of life will be my new job!  I've accepted a position at Regal Entertainment Group, my old client from my public accounting days at KPMG.  I will be the Director of Finance and will be working with a fabulous group of people.  I will miss everyone at TVA, but I'm excited about this awesome opportunity.  I start on January 30th! 

No comments:

Post a Comment