photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hadley's favorite things

Santa brought Hadley an adorable pink kitchen for Christmas.  Complete with pots and pans and Melissa and Doug food.



People keep asking if she loves her kitchen, and she does like the kitchen, but her favorite 'toys' right now include:

  • A $0.99 box of plastic forks we had in a drawer in the kitchen.  I'm not exaggerating when I say the kid has played with these for hours!  
  • Beads I bought to make a sensory toy with (put beads and other items in a clear plastic bottle and fill with water - saw this on Pinterest).  I put some of the extra beads in a ice cube tray and she loves moving them around, dumping them on the ground, and putting them back in the ice cube tray.  



  • An empty wipes container that I put scraps of fabric in (saw the idea on Pinterest).  



No comments:

Post a Comment