photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Friday randomness


  • I'm slacking on posting pictures of Hadley.  I promise to take some soon!
  • Took Hadley to the ER and pediatrician this week.  She can't seem to shake this terrible cold she's got.  It's causing her to wheeze pretty badly, cough her head off, and her nose just pours.  Hopefully the next antibiotics will work that she got yesterday.  I stayed home with her Friday loved having a girls day, even if she was sick.
  • I ordered a couple Jillian Michaels DVSs - Extreme Shred and Ripped in 30.  I did Ripped in 30 during Hadley's nap yesterday and it did not disappoint!  I also found a Zumba class literally a mile from my house.  I went today - probably 50+ ladies.  It was fabulous!
  • I've been craving this yummy strawberry pretzel jello salad a friend made for a Christmas party.  So I thought, why not drag my sick child to Kroger in the 25 degree weather to get the ingredients?  It was yummy!


  • Looking forward to celebrating a dear friend's birthday tonight night.  My mom is going to watch Hadley since she is a little under the weather.  But she'll missing getting to see all her little buds - Aiden, Sophie, and Reese!

No comments:

Post a Comment