photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Friday, January 6, 2012

Sneak Peak : Kandi McPhoto

I wanted to share a few photos our (professional photographer) friend took over the weekend.  Kandi is a dear friend and is so very talented in photography.  She has finally decided to turn her passion for photography into a real business.  Why not get paid to do what you love?!

I hope you will check out her website HERE

If you are searching for a photographer in the Knoxville area, I hope you will give Kandi a call!  She is the sweetest and will definitely make you and your family feel comfortable during your session which is something I always hope for in a photographer.







3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! You are so sweet :) I am glad you love your pictures. I am definitely excited to get this new business rolling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hadley is getting soooo big!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, she's a real little person now! She is growing up too fast on us.

    ReplyDelete