photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Fall and Happy Friday!

2 of my favorite things - Fall and Friday!  I'm especially excited that it is finally Friday because Brandon gets home Dallas. He's been gone since Sunday for work and me and Hadley have missed him so much!

I love all things fall!  Here are some fall-ish things I'm loving this week....


Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks!




This super cute Fall Bucket List. Print, Frame, and use a dry erase marker on the glass as you do these totally fun fall activities with your loved ones!  I seriously cannot wait to do some of these with Brandon and Hadley!



This adorable fall decoration from Etsy!  I need this for my house!




Halloweeeeen!  Look at Hadley's costume I just received! 



Comfy Sweaters



Crock Pot Goodness!



All things pumpkin - lattes (see above!), pumpkin bread, pumpkin candles, jack-o-lanterns, etc!



Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Anne, I can't believe it already time for you to go back to work. I will definitely be posting some crock pot recipes soon. I made one yesterday that I will add this week. We will be thinking about you guys this week!

    ReplyDelete