photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Football season....finally!

I'm so excited football season is finally here!  This time last year I was as big as a bus ready to give birth.  Can't believe how much our lives have changed since then!  Last fall was crazy for us....just settling in to our new lives with a newborn, football was the last thing on our minds!  I love football season here in Knoxville.  There is no place I'd rather be this time of year!

This time last year on 9/8/10


We decided to skip tailgating and heading down to the first game of the season.  It was nearly 100 degrees outside we thought it would be fun to have some friends over and watch the game with our babies!  Plus, I love any excuse to pull out these fun platters!



Here are some pictures of our weekend.  My sister and her daughter, Olivia, spent the night Friday night.  I snapped some cute pictures of our girls in their orange!  Then some party pictures!






























2 comments:

  1. Super cute...I love the one of her watching the TV so close! Cai does that, too! And I have those same platters, but USC version! Go cocks! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a CUTE UT outfit your girl was wearing! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete