photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Monday, September 19, 2011

1st Birthday Sneak Peak!

We had such a wonderful time at Hadley's 1st Birthday party yesterday!  We had about 35 guests total, gorgeous weather, delicious food, a one happy birthday girl!  I will do a proper post once I get all the pictures (our sweet friends Grant and Kandi took pictures for us yesterday)!  These are a few Kandi posted on facebook and I wanted to go ahead and share!

One party foul yesterday!  I was getting Hadley ready yesterday afternoon and gave her a quick bath and put her in a cute green outfit to wear before the party (dress and bloomers).  Then we came downstairs and Hadley was playing in the family room and I was cutting fruit in the kitchen.  Brandon had just gotten home from the store and went to play with Hadley when he noticed water on the floor and thought a drink had gotten knocked over, but couldn't find the drink anywhere.  He picked Hadley up and she was wet and he kept looking for the spilled drink.  I asked him what was going on and I tried to help him find the source of the water.....and then I realized Hadley had no diaper on!  In all the craziness of trying to get ready for the party, mommy forgot to put a diaper on the birthday girl!  Thank goodness this was pre-party and pre-party dress :)





 







No comments:

Post a Comment