photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Friday, August 19, 2011

Shoppin' fool

Some cute things I recently purchased today.  Happy Friday!


Pennington & Bailes TN polo dress a la Zulily today!  I'm so ready for football season!



 I've been wanting a sweet little necklace with Hadley's name. Found this cute necklace at The Vintage Pearl's site.  I can't wait till my UPS man delivers this beauty!



Finally ordered a couple Praise Baby CDs. These get great reviews and Hadley loves some of the worship CDs my sister gave her!  They make our ride to daycare very enjoyable :)



Mud Pie Sip & Munch Cup.  I found this for $5 today on the Totsy website!


I also ordered our Christmas cards today - I've never ordered them this far in advance, but Tiny Prints has 30% off certain cards through August 22nd. Yay for marking something off my to-do list!

 

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Everything! I've been wanting to get a necklace similar to that too - very adorable. And I'll have to look into that CD - I would probably like that. And yes very impressive with the Christmas cards - I wish I could be so on top of things! :-) Thanks for sharing your purchases - sometimes I think that is the best part of shopping! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I meant to say too that I noticed you changed up your theme on the blog - fun! I need to do a little updating on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I've order the Christmas cards - we didn't even send them out last year!

    I did change my blog - but look for more changes soon! I'm getting a custom blog layout designed!

    ReplyDelete