photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I heart etsy!

I love etsy.com.  I am so glad I found this site before Hadley came along.  Her nursery is full of cute, handmade goodies!  Thought I would share what I am loving on etsy this week.

You can never have too many cute plates or serving platters.  These personalized plates and platters make great gifts for kids and adults!  I love the melamine plates that Simply Stella Studio carries! 




The Pink Pear Boutique is an East TN etsy shop that carries adorable clothes and accessories, and all would make great gifts!  They carry the cutest fabrics!  I have to get this dress for Hadley for football season!  Be sure you "like" their facebook page - they have lots more options posted.





I am so glad I ran across the rubber stamps from Love to create stamps.  This has made writing thank you notes and paying bills more fun!  I also gave away some of these as Christmas gifts to family members, but these would also make a great house-warming or bridal shower gift!



Stumbled across some neat prints at Enduring Arts yesterday.  They have sweet quotes and bible verses.  I can't wait to pick one out and hang in Hadley's nursery.




You can definitely spend alot of money on bows and headbands for little girls.  And I sort of have an addiction to them!  Thankfully Little Diva and Dude has some reasonably priced options, and they are all so very cute!  She has different sizes too!



No comments:

Post a Comment