photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Quotes I love

I found some great quotes I thought I would share with you other mommies out there!




"Adam and Eve had many advantages, but the principal one was that they escaped teething."




"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."




"People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one."


"A baby changes your dinner party conversation from politics to poop."


"It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into."




"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be." - this is from the book 'Love you Forever' by Robert Munsch.  I cry every time I read this book, even more so now that I'm a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment