photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Monday, May 16, 2011

Sweet girl.

Sometimes I seriously think to myself, "I have the sweetest girl in the world." It's so amazing the love I have for this little being, who I am getting to know more and more everyday. Even though she can't talk or really communicate yet, I love that sweet smile and bright eyes she has when she is happy and when she's full and ready for bed, I love that sweet belly laugh she gives when she hears us laugh or when Riley is being silly, I even love her little cry she gives when she is ready for a nap or for bed. We have our own little language, just the 3 of us, our little family.








1 comment:

  1. OMG...look at that face!!! She's precious!! Looks like daddy is pretty smitten too!! Let's get together soon!! We miss the Skeens!

    ReplyDelete