photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Punta Cana Vacay!

We are back from an a-maz-ing vacation to Punta Cana (Dominican Republic). It was really our first time away from Hadley for several days - and it was much needed.  We actually relaxed! A HUGE thank you to Brandon's wonderful parents for taking care of Hadley while we were gone!  I

We did what we loved most for 5 days - ate, drank, walked on the beach, worked out, napped, met lots of interesting people, read on the beach, laid in the sun for hours, listened to live music, swam in the gorgeous pools, enjoyed nightly shows at our resort, etc.  Um, can I go back please?

The beach was the most beautiful beach I'd ever seen. I've never spent so much time just taking in God's beautiful creation as I did here....it was breathtaking. The perfect weather we had didn't hurt either :)

Here are some pictures from our 5 fabulous days!

I know, it's so gorgeous it doesn't even seem real!
 

Got to see this fellow on the way to the gym every morning




Nice coconuts!

On our dune buggy excursion
 


From the kiddies


Rice fields

My lobster, literally :)








Drink of the day, Bora Bora

A little live music at lunch on the beach





Pool beds were awesome





 



Can't wait to return!

No comments:

Post a Comment