photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Friday, June 28, 2013

5 on Friday



Almost the weekend friends!


1. I've gotten up everyday at 5:00 am to workout this week before work. For a couple reasons - to have more relaxing evenings at home with my family, and also because it is seriously too hot to run after work. We've been taking Hadley on walks after dinner when the weather permits. Last night it was just Hads and I - she was in her stroller eating an ice cream cone while I pushed her. A pizza delivery car drove by and Hadley said "mommy, that car has on a party hat!"  I could not stop laughing.  I love our little strolls and interesting conversations lately :)


2. I reallllly want to do something crafty.  I have two ideas in mind, now just need to convince the Mr. to help me :)

The first is this adorable Ikea table that someone painted with chalkboard paint and other colors to make it super cute. I think something like this would be perfect for Hadley in the kitchen to keep her occupied while I cook!

 
The second is a framed chalkboard in our kitchen, also for Hadley. There are so many ideas for this on pinterest! I've been wanting to do this since we moved in - we have the perfect space for it. I'm sort of terrified to try this myself though.
 
 


3.  Excited about the July 4th holiday coming up and a few days off work!  We are going to a get-to-gether with friends to celebrate, and I really want to make something festive.  Here are some cute things I found on pinterest that I'm thinking about making:



 
 
 
 
 
 
4.  I took Hadley to the splash pad on Saturday (and Sunday too actually).  5 minutes prior to this picture, she was the only kid pouting for a mile away I do believe.  I had to get in there with her and jump around for a few minutes, and then she LOVED IT!  We were there for almost 2 hours, then headed to a pool party.  We had the most fantastic weather this weekend - spent almost all our time outside which I loved!
 






5.  Excuse the boring blog for a few weeks, someone is helping me with a new look here. Can't wait to share soon!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment