photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Friday, June 21, 2013

5 on Friday

 
1.  Excited to take a couple of girl friends to their very first barre class tomorrow!! I know they will love it as much as I do!
 
 
How could you not love a great workout with these awesome instructors?

2.  I am totally obsessed with this big girl room from PBK. I am really getting the itch to start on Hadley's new room, but she still sleeps so good in her crib :)



3.  We are going over to our dear friends' house tomorrow for a little pool party, and I signed up to bring dessert. Of course I am making this Banana Pudding Poke Cake. It's seriously one of the easiest and most delicious desserts I've ever eaten. I am already excited to eat it!
 


 
4.  I've totally resisted the Matilda Jane temptation for 2.5 years. Then I found a facebook group called Matilda Jane Mania. I bit the bullet and ordered Hadley the Vigilante dress for this fall.  Now on the hunt for these matching leggings.  Oh my word she is going to look so precious in this!  Already planning a fall session with our favorite photographer in my head :)
 5.  Have you seen the Puddle Jumpers for kids? A little girl at our neighborhood pool had on one, and her mom let Hadley try it out and she LOVED it.  Hadley is sort of scared of the water and will barely jump to us when we have our arms out to catch her. Once she had this thing on we couldn't stop her. I was AMAZED!  I read reviews online and ordered one - can't wait to get it!
 
 
 
TGIF friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment