photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

woah.

Anyone had the Salted Caramel Mocha from Starbucks?  Heaven I tell you!  I could seriously drink one everyday.  I tried to be good with skim milk and no whip, but still not the healthiest beverage in the world.



We moved Hadley to a big girl car seat this weekend.  We opted for the Graco Nautilus which will last to 100 pounds (turns into a small booster when she gets older).  I snapped a quick picture of her this morning on the way to Nanny's.  It was chilly here this morning!  I know they recommend to leave your child rear-facing until they are 2, but c'mon, this is so much better!  She can look out the window and I can turn around and talk to her so easily.  We all 3 love the new ride!


1 comment:

  1. I literally just made Micaiah a teddy bear jacket like that in blue 2 days ago...I think our children are the girl/boy versions of each other! Ha!

    ReplyDelete