photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween with the Skeens!

Last year at this time, we had a itty-bitty 5 week old. This year we have an adorably sweet 13 month old!  My, how time flies!  We started off the festivities yesterday at Craig and Alee's house for a halloween cookout for our kiddos!


A few pictures of our Kitty before the party!







5 month old Reese, an adorable owl

Aiden 6 months, Puppy dog!

Sophie 14 months, another puppy!









Getting ready for school this morning!






Armed with some candy for our trick-or-treaters!



 Ready to go Daddy!




Went around the neighborhood with Karah and Ryan and their little boy Jack. He was prince charming! Check out how freakin' cute my baby is....



A quick video - we have a walker!



2 comments:

  1. Oooooh! That is so cute!!! I saw that costume and thought to myself...if I had a little girl I would HAVE to have this one! But the striped leggings just MAKE it! And congrats on walking! We are NOT there yet, but hopefully closer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are on the same wavelength! The whole walking thing is definitely an adventure!

    ReplyDelete