photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Thursday, October 13, 2011

4 Years!

Today marks 4 years of marriage to my wonderful husband.  What an amazing 4 years!  I thought I would share 4 things I love about Brandon on our 4th anniversary.  This year especially has made me appreciate him even more now that we have Hadley in our lives.
  1. He is such a sweet daddy to our baby girl.  My heart melts when I see them play and smile with each other, when he tries to teach her things, and when he is silly trying to get her to laugh.  I love when he snuggles and gives her kisses.  I can't imagine a more perfect father for my baby!
  2. He recognizes when I need help or a break.  It is stressful being a full-time working mom, so having a partner that recognizes this and will help cook (he's a better cook than me!), do the dishes, sterilize bottles, get up with the baby at night, etc, makes me one very lucky lady.  I am especially thankful for his help when Hadley was first born because I had a c-section and he had to jump in feet first with caring for our bundle of joy.  My love grew immensely for him during this time when he was caring for Hadley and me!
  3. He let me get a housecleaner.  In fact, our housecleaner came today (thank goodness)!  I don't hate to clean, but I certainly don't love it.  Plus it gives me a little more time with Hadley which makes me happy :)  
  4. He loves an early bedtime as much as me these days.  We are exhausted at the end of the day and we are not ashamed to crawl into bed at 9 pm. 


    I couldn't resist posting a couple pictures from our day!  

















These 4 years have been the best of my life, and I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for our little family for many years to come :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!! Your wedding photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Love the pictures. Hopefully more beautiful Skeen babies in the future :)

    ReplyDelete