photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Something smells!

So late this afternoon I was busy doing laundry and cooking for Hadley when I smelt something terrible.....like burning rubber.  I looked around the kitchen and couldn't find where the smell was coming from.  I walked down the hall to the laundry room and saw smoke!  I thought the smoke was coming from the dryer, but had Brandon come investigate to be sure.  Turns out, it was actually the washing machine.  Completely died right in the middle of my 4th load of laundry - thankfully this was my last load of the day.  I was upset for about 20 seconds, and then I got really excited because I've been wanting a nice set of front loaders!  Brandon has too, but we couldn't justify investing in a new washer/dryer when we had a perfectly good pair.  So, I pulled out my soggy clothes, wrung them out, threw then in the dryer, and we headed for Home Depot/Lowes/H.H. Gregg!

Here is what we left with (well, not really left with....they will be delivered in a few days).  I am so excited!




No comments:

Post a Comment