photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Headed to Vegas!

Brandon and I are headed to Vegas....as we speak (as I type I guess I should say)!  We are meeting Chris and Julie, my college roomie and her husband in just a few short hours.  I am excited to finally go to Vegas and hang out with the Raines'!

Neither Brandon nor myself have ever been.  I know it will be nice for us to get away for a few days, but I am already desperately missing Hadley :(  I have seen so many babies in the airport today and I am feeling so guilty that we left ours behind.  But I know she is is good hands.  My mom is helping with her today and Friday, and Brandon's parents are helping with her Saturday and Sunday.  We get home Sunday night and I already can't wait to get my hands on my sweet girl!

The weather looks great for our 3 day trip (hot, but I plan on some serious pool time)!  Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!


Signing off from the Denver airport (love my mac!)

No comments:

Post a Comment