photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a fun Memorial Day weekend!

Friday, Goddard was closed so Brandon stayed home with Hadley while I worked.  He brought her up to TVA around lunch and we go to show her off and then have lunch at Market Square!

Saturday my nephew graduated high school in Nashville.  I cannot believe he is a graduate and on his was to UT this fall (majoring in Engineering)!  Brandon went to a bachelor party Saturday in Gatlinburg while me and the Hadster went to Nashville for graduation and a family cookout to celebrate.



While I was in Nashville, I stopped by the Jones' house and met their little bundle of joy, Clayton!  He was SO precious!  I am so glad I finally got to meet this little cutie pie.



Sunday, our friends baby was baptized, and we went to a wonderful luncheon at their house to celebrate.  I loved all the little babies that were there!



Monday we had family pictures taken.  I've been wanting to get some done since Hadley was born.  I'm hoping they turned out good!  It was only like 99 degrees outside when we were getting them done, haha!  Here's Hadley getting ready for the big photo shoot, she loves chewing on her wash clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment