photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Monday, June 23, 2014

38 weeks




How far along: 38 weeks #foreverpregnant

Gender: GIRL!

Weight gain: 23 lbs 


Maternity clothes: Absolutely! I seriously am beginning to loathe some of my most worn maternity clothes. I'm sure my husband is too, as are people at work that watch me rotate the 7 things that fit me.

Stretch marks: Think I saw some today :(

Belly button in or out: It's flat/poking out a little, and very weird :)

Sleep: Could be better. My sleep is either really good, or really bad. Had another 1:30-4:30am awake session this weekend. Ate some cereal, did some online shopping whilst drinking my red raspberry leaf tea.


Symptoms: Braxton hick contractions, sore all over, "lightning crotch" as it's so pleasantly called, groin pain (almost like a pinched nerve), cannot get comfortable, lost part of my mucus plug today!!



Best moment this week:  A fun weekend with the family. We went to the zoo on Saturday and made cauliflower crust pizza for dinner. Sunday Brandon played golf so me and Hadley had a Kroger date and lunch date at Taste of Thai - I ordered her what I normally get, rather than the kids meal and she ate it right up!  She is just at the cutest and most fun age right now - I am so enjoying these last few weeks with her!  

World Giraffe Day at the Zoo!
 
 





Miss anything: Sleeping any position I want, sleeping through the night, being comfortable, running, wine, sushi (I'm getting my Nama takeout order ready for the hospital stay).

Movement: Yes! Her movements literally make my entire belly squirm. It's so fun to just watch my belly :)  Baby girl is estimated to weigh 6 lbs 10 oz and is in the 31st percentile for her gestational age.


Cravings: Sweets, fruit, and peanut butter.

Workouts:  Going to barre about 3-4 times a week and now just doing interval walking several days a week. 

Looking forward to: The big day, although I am wondering when that will be!  I pretty much have completed everything on my to-do list finally. I've got bags packed for all of us, 10 meals in the freezer, nursery is ready, took a breastfeeding class and purchased new pump parts, tiny clothes and linens are washed and put away, and now we wait....

I keep envisioning how it will be, and the look on Hadley's face when she meets her sissy for the first time. I have the sweetest conversations with Hadley about what it's going to be like having a sister, and I have no doubt she will be the best big sister in the world!  I'm trying to enjoy the last few weeks of my pregnancy and not wish them away, because these are really the end of a chapter to our story. We've been making so many great memories that I will cherish forever!
 


38 week bumpdate!

1 comment:

  1. Kurti tops can be worn with a salwar, churidar, leggings, jeans and even capris. you can get all these kind of quality shopping from this shop buy kurtas for women

    ReplyDelete