photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Monday, June 16, 2014

37 weeks



How far along: 37 weeks - full term!

Gender: GIRL!

Weight gain: 22 lbs as of Friday 6/13


Maternity clothes: Absolutely!

Stretch marks: Still haven't noticed any - although I can't see my feet so there could me some hiding.

Belly button in or out: It's flat/poking out a little, and very weird :)

Sleep: Could be better. My sleep is either really good, or really bad. I woke up at 2:30 am last night and never went back to sleep (maybe for 30 minutes around 4:30, then my alarm went off at 5:00). Today should be interesting.


Symptoms: Lower back pain (pretty intense yesterday), random contractions, sore all over, cannot get comfortable.

Best moment this week:  1) Celebrating Father's Day with my 2 favorite people!  We had fun yesterday making the day all about Brandon. I love this pic of Hadley and him - can't wait to make him a daddy again in a few weeks - he's the best!


 
2)  Pool party at the Bennetts' on Saturday - great company, perfect weather, and the kids had so much fun. Hadley slept till 8:00 AM - that's UNHEARD OF!   

3)  My C-section scar ultrasound went great and I can try for my VBAC. PTL!  Little girl looked great at my 36 week ultrasound last week - 6 lb and 5 oz, 45th percentile! The sweet ultrasound tech turned on 3D and got a quick peek at her profile :)


 
Miss anything: Sleeping any position I want, sleeping through the night, being comfortable

Movement: Yes! Her movements literally make my entire belly squirm. It's so fun to just watch my belly :)  


Cravings: Sweets, fruit, and peanut butter.

Workouts:  Going to barre about 3-4 times a week and now just doing interval walking several days a week. 

Looking forward to: D-day. I've enjoyed my pregnancy so much and in a way I am sad for it to end because it is such a special time, but I am ready to meet baby girl.  Everyday I wake up and wonder if this is the day :)  I packed baby girl's hospital bag this weekend and I just cannot wait to slip this on her and snuggle her ALL DAY.



37 week bumpdate!
Warning - bare belly picture!
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment