photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Monday, June 2, 2014

35 weeks



How far along: 35 weeks

Gender: GIRL! Still nameless though...

Weight gain: 22 lbs 

Maternity clothes: Um, yes! 

Stretch marks: Still haven't noticed any - been using my mama belly oil I used while pregnant with Hadley. I've heard these last few weeks could be when this changes.

Belly button in or out: It's flat/poking out a little, and very weird :)

Sleep: Could be better, 2-4 am is my most difficult time period


Symptoms: Lower back pain, trouble bending over, get out of breath easy, contractions, sore muscles, fatigue

Best moment this week:  Sorry can't pick just one!


1) We had a wonderful weekend, with no planned events which is SO nice sometimes! Pool time, sprinkler fun in the yard, homemade muffins, lunch with Brandon's parents after church, washing baby clothes, perfection!
 


2) Had a fun work baby shower at Litton's - thanks to all who came to celebrate baby girl and also for the generous gifts!

3) Last week I read somewhere that if you sing the same song to your baby frequently before birth, when she makes her debut, she might recognize the song when you sing it to her when she is finally here. I told Hadley this and asked what song we should sing to her each night. She picked Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and for the past week we've been singing to my belly each night.  Yesterday morning Hadley crawled into our bed at 6 am, and within a few minutes got right next to my belly and started singing Twinkle Twinkle, totally unprompted.  It was literally the sweetest thing and I started crying immediately just hearing her precious voice singing to her sister. I was overcome with so many emotions - joy and excitement as we prepare to welcome a little baby into our family and also a little sadness as our chapter as a family of 3 is about to end. I'm trying to savor each of these last little moments with my Hadley Bear!

Miss anything: Sleeping any position I want, eating/drinking anything I want, being comfortable

Movement: Yes! All the time!  I hope in all these movements I feel, she is still head down. 


Cravings: Sweets, and peanut butter of course.

Workouts:  I believe I am finished running. It's just getting so hard on me. Still going to barre about 3-4 times a week and now just doing interval walking several days a week.
 
Looking forward to: Hadley is spending the weekend with Brandon's parents and I can't wait to have one last weekend with just the hubs. One last fancy dinner and maybe a couple of facials in store :)
  
 
35 week bumpdate!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment