photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

30 weeks



How far along: 30 weeks

Gender: GIRL!

Weight gain: 20 lbs as of my 28 week appointment

Maternity clothes: Yes! 

Stretch marks: Still haven't noticed any - been using my mama belly oil I used while pregnant with Hadley.

Belly button in or out: It's flat, and very weird :)

Sleep: Good nights and bad nights, overall good though. I have really struggled getting back to sleep if I wake up around 2 though.


Symptoms: Lower back pain, trouble bending down, exhausted by the end of the day, pelvic/groin pain, leg pain. 


Yep, this hits the nail on the head!


Best moment this week: Enjoying a low key weekend at home with my family. The weather was phenom and we had fun just relaxing, playing outside, and grilling out.  

Miss anything: Bending over without getting out of breath, being comfortable.

Movement: Yes, baby girl is getting bigger and her movements change each week. I can tell she's getting a little cramped in there.

Cravings: Any and all fruit, any and all sweets, peanut butter.

Workouts:  Running is starting to get really difficult and i'm not sure how much longer I can keep it up. In week 30 I ran 3 times, 3 miles each run.  Still going to barre about 3-4 times a week (love the 6 am class during the week so I can keep my nights free for family).

Looking forward to: I can't believe I am already 30 weeks.  I'm getting so excited about meeting our baby girl and introducing Hadley to her.  I wonder what she will look like, what her little cry will sound like. I can't wait to kiss her little cheeks and study her tiny feet and hands. It's just so amazing the little life that God is knitting in my womb right now.

I feel like I have a ba-zillion things to do in the next 10 weeks - I haven't done much except buy her a few odds and ends I've found while shopping. Need a name for this child desperately. Need to get the nursery ready, stock up on diapers/wipes, new pumping supplies, line up a photographer, get everything transitioned at work for my maternity leave, etc.  I think it's time to make a list....shew!
  
 
30 week bumpdate!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment