photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Monday, April 21, 2014

29 weeks





How far along: 29 weeks

Gender: GIRL!

Weight gain: 20 lbs

Maternity clothes: Yes! 

Stretch marks: Still haven't noticed any - been using my mama belly oil I used while pregnant with Hadley.

Belly button in or out: In, but very stretched out!


Sleep: Good nights and bad nights, overall good though.

Symptoms: Lower back pain (esp by the end of the day), trouble bending down (I literally get out of breath putting Hadley's shoes on), exhausted by the end of the day, pelvic/groin pain, and a few contractions. 

Best moment this week: 1) Got to see baby girl at our ultrasound this week, weighing in at 2 lb 13 oz! Passed my gestational diabetes test - time for a cupcake!!  2) We had a wonderful Easter weekend! Neighborhood egg hunt, a great afternoon at Riverview Family Farm, egg coloring, meeting our dear friends' newest addition--sweet baby Eden, Easter service at our church, and a wonderful time with family for Easter dinner!  The kind of weekend that makes you feel so very blessed!


28 weeks and 3 days


Neighborhood egg hunt

Fun at Riverview Family Farm!








 



 

Miss anything: Bending over without getting out of breath, normal clothes, not feeling like a blimp.

Movement: Yes, baby girl is getting bigger and seems very active! I was in a meeting earlier today and she kicked me so hard I swear it made my whole body move!

Cravings: Any and all fruit, any and all sweets, peanut butter.

Workouts:  Running 3x a week, about 3 or so miles each time, and still going to barre about 3-4 times a week. Workouts are getting much tougher these last few weeks but I do think they help keep some of the aches and pains away, as well as keep me sane. Baby girl is going to come out pulsing and tucking!

Looking forward to: Hopefully a quiet weekend!  The last couple of weekends have been so jammed packed that Monday has been my day of rest, when I can finally sit down and breath. Brandon pulled out Hadley's old newborn and 0-3 month clothes so I want to go through everything and get it all ready for baby girl soon, along with working on getting the nursery in order. Oh, and picking out a name so we don't have to call her baby girl :)  All of the sudden it's all getting very real and I feel like I do need to make a to-do list - only 10ish weeks left!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment