photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Monday, April 7, 2014

26 & 27 weeks





How far along: 27 weeks

Gender: GIRL!

Weight gain: 15 lbs at my appointment on 3/25


Maternity clothes: Yes! Tops is a mix of maternity/non-maternity, mostly maternity pants or leggings on the bottom. Really embracing the maternity clothes I've purchased!

Stretch marks: Still haven't noticed any - been using my mama belly oil I used while pregnant with Hadley.

Belly button in or out: In, but very stretched out!

Sleep: Good nights and bad nights. 



Symptoms: Achy back/legs/hips, got the pregnant lady walk going on, occasional heartburn, a few Braxton hicks contractions. But really, I feel great and love being pregnant. I think it's such an amazing and special time! So thankful I am experiencing it again :)

Best moment this week: Spending a wonderful week at Disney with my loves - a week I'll never forget. I'm sooo thankful we got to spend a whole week together as a family of 3 before things change when baby girl #2 arrives this summer. It was one of the best weeks I can remember having and seeing Hadley's face lit up all week was worth every penny. It was so nice getting to focus all my attention on her for an extended amount of time. As a working mommy, I always feel like my weekends/evenings are packed with to-do's like grocery shopping, meal planning, laundry, cleaning, and cooking.  It was SO NICE not to have to worry about any of that! Disney post coming soon!

Miss anything: Having a figure, endurance when running.

Movement: Yes, getting stronger every week!  Love how the movements are changing as baby girl gets bigger!  The movements are changing from little kicks and jabs to a whole body rolling around in there!

Cravings: Protein and fruit. Don't let me near a jar of peanut butter. Danger.

Workouts:  Running 3-4 miles three times a week now, and still going to barre about 4 times a week.

Looking forward to: The Masters this weekend! The weather is supposed to be incredible and we are planning a fun Masters Party on Sunday afternoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment